2.7

2010 Chrysler 300 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chrysler 300:

2010 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Dec 152015

300

When driving my vehicle on the road. At least once every 2 days my car shuts completely off, but power and radio still on.. my engine shuts down

- Dallas, TX, USA

Dec 302014

300

Was driving down the rd in city limits when lightning bolt light came on as well as traction control light...car bucked through intersection before stalling in middle of rd nearly causing an accident... drove immediately to dealership while stalling at every light on way there.. dealership claimed it was egr tube seal replaced as I started to drive off lights came back on... no fix... so then dealer changed map sensor said didn't know what else could be problem.. driving home car stalled again.. the next day was a holiday so I got the car home called service they told me it may be learning the car and to continue to drive.. a week later still stalling everyday. Called service and left message with no return call.. can not keep paying for rental or them to tell me they don't know. I've had this car maybe 8 mos and had all service done on it... this is ridiculous!

- Iva, SC, USA

Sep 302014

300

When coming to a stop at red light vehicle rpms dropped almost turned off. Car wouldnt accelerate at normal rate of speed and the steering was difficult and the vehicle was very unstable feeling like no control of the car. This has happened a few times and its kinda scary.

- Iva, SC, USA

Nov 012012

300 6-cyl

I was backed out of my driveway and proceeded down the street when the ABS and ESC light both came on at the same time. I saw on the internet that this same defect was in 2011 and 2012 cars and they were being repaired. I was told by Chrysler that this would not cover my car even though the risk is the same.

- Fort Stewart, GA, USA