2013 Chrysler 300 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chrysler 300:

2013 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Aug 072014

300

I was in an accident with my son as the passenger. We were traveling at 55mph when a vehicle pulled out in front of me. I never hit brake as there was no time...we drove through the front of his car. Impact was so hard his radiator was shifted to the left side of his car. My son bore the brunt of the impact as the hit was on the passenger side. None of the air bags went off nor did his seat belt tighten. He hit his shoulder on the side window and cracked it. I know in 2012 and 2014 Chrysler had issues with air bag inflators and seat belt tension devices on the 300 model.

- Auburn, NY, USA