2014 Chrysler 300 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chrysler 300:

2014 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Jan 282015

300 6-cyl

Vehicle was in cruise control mode set at 70mph. Vehicle in front of mine was going slower my vehicle slowed down automatically as it is designed to do. I proceeded to left lane to pass the other vehicle (truck) as I began passing my vehicle accelerated to a speed of over 85mph without my touching either the gas pedal or the res button of the cruise feature. I then had to cancel the cruise control feature and brake the car to slow down. It was terrifying. This happened more then once during my trip. I had the vehicle into Chrysler before because the computer turned the heated seat feature and heated steering wheel feature on without my touching the buttons. The car was reprogrammed to correct this problem and I am wondering if the reprogramming affected the cruise control feature.

- Lakewood, NJ, USA