2014 Chrysler 300 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chrysler 300:

2014 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Oct 042014

300

Vehicle purchased in Sept 2014, within a month and only driving it 550 miles I was parking vehicle, at the time didnt realize how it happened but vehicle went into reverse and went into a pole in parking lot. Repair to back bumper at dealer was $791.59. I paid and just went on. Then I get a recall notice saying this could happen, driver error. Now I get a recall saying it is something they are going to repair in vehicle. I contacted Fiat chysler to discuss being reimbursed for this repair and they are saying they would not cover it. I was at a dr appointment at the hospital parking lot when this occured, vehicle went into a cement pole. I do have copies of repairs, just can download them.

- Bradenton, FL, USA

Feb 162016

300

My car was parked in a parking lot idling in park while I was at an atm machine and jumped out of park after I had just got to the atm and hit another car that was parked. I had to replace the entire front of my car and have it painted at a high cost to me.I didn't take any photos. I bought the parts from ebay and had the bumper and cover painted at a local Chrysler dealer.

- Brownsville, TX, USA

Mar 122016

300

The car was put into park and rolled down the driveway, across the street, into a ravine and hit a tree.

- Indianapolis, IN, USA

Jun 292015

300

I had an accident and I got injured because the front air bag was open by wrong way and, burned my left hand.

- Dharhan, NY, USA

May 122015

300

A few different times I've been driving along typically as the automatic car shifts foo a higher speed the car sounds like it is accelerating and is stuck at 3000 rpms. I'm concerned because even when I touch the gas pedal it doesn't seem to change the acceleration.

- Boonville, MO, USA