2014 Chrysler 300 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chrysler 300:

2014 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Apr 212016

Need more information pls.

- Romulus, MI, USA

Jan 252015

I was driving approx 60-65 mph when vehicle lost all power, no steering, brakes or control of car. I pulled off road (lucky), restarted vehicle and it high RPM and vehicle not going anywhere. Towed vehicle into dealership where nothing was found wrong. In the mail I receive a P60 recall for the alternator which were ll these symptoms, indicating unsafe driving conditions. Great!!! not!!!! no alternators to be found. I was told to drive the vehicle as is. This happened several times and towed back into dealership where they see no issues. They insist I drive this death trap. I asked if they would put their family in the car and they said "no". so of course I say but you wan tme to put my family in that car? after two months of back and forth, I get a new alternator put in. I test drive with manager, all seems well until a week later. The vehicle hit high RPM 6000-7000 with no control over accelerator and car didn't go over 25 mph. Yes all of this with no rental from Chrysler, no help from them as well. So I continue to pay for a car I can tdrive. Lemon law unit contacted and filed.

- Scotch Plains, NJ, USA

Nov 042013

The tie rod completely gave away on this car while I was just driving along the highway.

- Miami, FL, USA