2015 Chrysler 300 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chrysler 300:

2015 Chrysler 300 Owner Comments

Dec 032015

Running headlights are too bright. Since the purchse of this vehicle I am constantly having other drivers flick their headlights on at me to inform me my bright lights are on, which they are not! I just had an incident last night, a driver in front of me thought I was running my bright lights on, the driver pulled off the road and got behind me with their bright lights on as a way of letting me know, this driver was approx 10 inches off of my bumper doing 50 mph. Please offer a dimmer bulb. This issue will insue "road rage" from other drivers!

- Waxhaw, NC, USA