2005 Chrysler 300C body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chrysler 300C:

2005 Chrysler 300C Owner Comments

Nov 152014

300C

Other vehicle crossed over yellow line and hit our car from the middle of the vehicle on drivers side all the way to back and knocked off the back drivers wheel and sent us spinning around into and wrapped around telephone pole. My legs were pinned under dash and couldn't move, passenger door had been badly damaged and pushed in about one foot. Had to be cut out of the car to get me out, taken to er. My complaint is that none of the air bags deployed which I find quite odd. Would like to know where and who to contact to find out why air bag didn't deploy. We do have lots of pictures to back up our claim.

- Hanover, PA, USA

Sep 072011

300C 4-cyl

I am an auto tech at dealership in ks. After 3 repeated incidents, I decided to take action. On either side of the front bumper the fog lights get hot and eventually detach from the lens. The 2nd and 3rd time I have noticed scorching on the vehicle's front bumper where the bulbs started to melt the material. The 4th vehicle caught fire to the bumper and it spread to the engine. This could have been worse without anybody attending the vehicle and more in a house garage. It did not take very long to melt and ignite.

- Olathe , KS, USA