- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
- July 30: Chrysler Recalls Fiat500L For Knee Air Bag Failure
2006 Chrysler 300C
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 300C Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems28NHTSA complaints: 167
- fuel system problems12NHTSA complaints: 208
- electrical problems11NHTSA complaints: 16
- interior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 5
- transmission problems6NHTSA complaints: 12
- cooling system problems2
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 21
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 50
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 12
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 11
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300C Model Years
Curious how the 2006 300C compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300C overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300C.