2006 Chrysler 300C accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler 300C:

2006 Chrysler 300C Owner Comments

Dec 252007

300C 8-cyl

On christmas day I was on the 152 heading towards gilroy when traffic started to slow down and stop in front of me. I tapped my brakes to let the GMC dually pickup behind me know I was stopping. He didn't notice until it was too late and hit my car from behind. It pushed me into oncoming traffic and spun me around and slammed me into a fence on the other side of the road. The driver seatback in my 2006 Chrysler 300C broke which threw me out of my seat and into the right side of the back seat slamming me up against the right rear door. The seatbelt ended up on my feet. I don't think the seat should fail like that. I would like to know how this seat was tested and passed.

- San Jose, CA, USA