2006 Chrysler 300C engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler 300C:

2006 Chrysler 300C Owner Comments

Jun 262009

I had taken the car for an oil change. When I got into the car and started to pull away from the shop the accelerator pedal stuck in the down position causing the car to surge forward. I was unable to stop the car using the brakes and struck the bumper of a parked car with the passenger side of my car. The car still would not stop so I turned off the ignition. The car stopped. I put the car in park and restarted the engine the RPM immediately went to more than 4000 RPM. I turned off the ignition and manually pulled up the accelerator pedal the engine idled normally after restarting. I drove the car to the dealer and left it with them. The accelerator continued to stick in the down position and required manually returning at each time I needed to slow down.

- Ozark, AL, USA