2008 Chrysler 300C seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chrysler 300C:

2008 Chrysler 300C Owner Comments

Jul 012016

Tamara recall. I have received nitric action of my vehicle recall but the dealer repeatedly states the parts are not available. What recourse do I have?

- Marblehead, MA, USA

Aug 252015

Contacted cutter Dodge immediately after receiving a recall notice on my vehicle. I was told that the part was back ordered. While waiting for the replacement part to come in I received a recall notice for another defect. I went to the dealership to schedule an appointment and was told that they had the first recall part but the second recall part needed to be ordered. I have not received a call from the dealership since Dec 2015.

- Pearl City, HI, USA

Jan 012015

I have been getting Chrysler recall letters for 9 months now. (recall# P57 NHTSA 14V 567). Every month when I call dealership, atlantic Chrysler-Jeep, 6820 tilton rd, pleasantville, NJ 08232 phone:(609) 646-8600, they tell me they do not have the part and do not know when the part will be available. There are 200 cars on recall before my turn. I am worried about the safety of the airbag and ignition sticking between start and run positions.

- Phila, PA, USA

Aug 142015

The contact owns a 2008 Chrysler 300C. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 15V313000 (air bags) and 14V567000 (electrical system); however, the part was not available within a reasonable timeframe to schedule the recall repair. The dealer did not give a specific date for when the part would become available. The manufacturer could not provide an estimated date for when the contact's vehicle would receive the recall repair. The contact was not experiencing a failure.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA

Nov 142014

The contact owns a 2008 Chrysler 300C. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 15V313000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure.

- Milford, OH, USA