1.4

2010 Chrysler 300C engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chrysler 300C:

2010 Chrysler 300C Owner Comments

Sep 092015

300C

The car shuts off while driving. This has happened to me at least 5 times in the past month so far usually in the middle of a turn. I have to put the car in park and turn the key in order to start it up again. It starts up and I'm on my way again. The issue is there is no warning like the car slowing down or vibrating or a dashboard warning light before it shuts down. I'm afraid the driver behind me will run in to me because of this. I've had a diagnostic test done today and the repair shop could not tell me what is wrong because they see no history of any codes coming up. They would need to see it happen. That would be hard to do.

- Lakeland, FL, USA