- November 27: Investigation Closed Into Jeep Airbags Deploying For Nothing
- November 2: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Alleges Metal Stems Corrode
- October 31: Jeep Cherokee Recalled After Engine Fires
- October 29: Chrysler Recalls 560,000 SUVs For Airbag and Stability Problems
- October 27: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokee and Ram 1500
1999 Chrysler 300M
Worst 1999 300M engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs for a little while then stops3
- engine shuts off and restarts by itself while driving1
- won't start randomly1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 1999 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.