- September 10: Dodge Grand Caravan Stalling Engines Get Look-See From Feds
- September 4: Chevy Cruze Antifreeze Leak Lawsuit Filed in New York
- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- September 3: Chrysler Wants Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Dismissed
1999 Chrysler 300M
Worst 1999 300M engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs for a little while then stops2
- engine shuts off and restarts by itself while driving1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 1999 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.