- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- February 26: Over 25,000 Chrysler 200 Cars Might Need Transmissions Replaced
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
- January 28: Lawsuit Filed Over Chrysler Pacifica Engine Cradle Rust Problems
- December 29: Lawsuit Filed Over Allegedly Defective Clutch Safety Interlock Switches
1999 Chrysler 300M
Worst 1999 300M engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs for a little while then stops2
- engine shuts off and restarts by itself while driving1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 1999 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.