- April 10: Chrysler Recalls FIAT 500e Cars That Can Suddenly Shut Down
- April 9: Government No Help to 1.8 Million Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Owners
- April 2: Family of Remington Walden Awarded $150 Million in Jeep Fire Lawsuit
- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
1999 Chrysler 300M
Worst 1999 300M engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs for a little while then stops2
- engine shuts off and restarts by itself while driving1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 1999 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.