1999 Chrysler 300M engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chrysler 300M:

1999 Chrysler 300M Owner Comments

Jun 032007

300M 3.2

My 1999 Chrysler 300 M will stop running while driving at any speed it will then restart on it's own. This has happened several times but only when either my wife or I are driving. The people at the 2 garages we took it to say they can't fix it until it is broke. I think by that time I will have been run over on the interstate. No warning lights or faults show up on the computer. Any one else had this problem and had it fixed?

- , Scott Depot, WV, USA