- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 4 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 14 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 37 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 72 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 79 days ago
2000 Chrysler 300M
Worst 2000 300M electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- automatic door locks squeal when activated3
- all lights randomly flash when car is off2
- car caught on fire and was totally burned up2
- alternator failure, no power means no car1
- dash lights flash bright/dim1
- door lock actuator failed1
- multiple electrical problems1
- NHTSA: Electrical System7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2000 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.