2000 Chrysler 300M wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chrysler 300M:

2000 Chrysler 300M Owner Comments

Mar 032008

My last complaint in a long list of complaints about this car. I cannot express fully what a pain in the a** this is!!!!! I never know when I'm done with work (between 8 and 9:30 pm) if I'm going to have a low tire. Tires can be fine at home, and when I drive 12 minutes away to the local grocery and do my shopping, one or two or three of the tires will be low. I keep $3 in quarters in my car just because I never know when it will happen. From reading this site and knowing that it's happening to other owners, I guess the problem is the rims. It didn't happen until we had to buy new tires for this car. I suppose removing them broke the factory seal.

Rather than fix the long list of expensive problems of this car, I'm going to sell it. We bought it two years ago with 32,000 miles on it. Beautiful to look at, but I hate, HATE, this car. Paid $12,000 cash for it. I wish I'd gone with the Impala instead. The tires randomly deflating has just pushed me over the edge.

- , North Salem, IN, USA