- February 8: Jeep Grand Cherokees Keep Rolling Away investigations | 5 days ago
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Continental Airbags in SUVs and Minivans recalls | 6 days ago
- February 3: Recall: Dodge Charger Owners Get Free Wheel Chocks recalls | 10 days ago
- January 25: Chrysler Says Racketeering Lawsuit Filed by 'Disgruntled Dealers' news | 19 days ago
- January 11: Safe Rental Car Act Will Change How Cars Are Rented news | 33 days ago
2001 Chrysler 300M
Worst 2001 300M electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- random flashing of dash lights and headlights6
- died while driving without warning3
- stalling on deceleration1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2001 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.