- July 25: Chrysler Recalls 410,000 Vehicles Over Wiring Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- July 18: Feds Investigate Fiat Chrysler Sales Figures investigations | 9 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Pacifica Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Belts recalls | 17 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 20 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 25 days ago
2001 Chrysler 300M
Worst 2001 300M electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- random flashing of dash lights and headlights6
- died while driving without warning3
- stalling on deceleration1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2001 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.