- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- February 26: Over 25,000 Chrysler 200 Cars Might Need Transmissions Replaced
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
2001 Chrysler 300M
Worst 2001 300M electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- random flashing of dash lights and headlights6
- died while driving without warning3
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2001 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.