- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 35 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 70 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
2001 Chrysler 300M
Worst 2001 300M electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- random flashing of dash lights and headlights6
- died while driving without warning3
- stalling on deceleration1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2001 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.