- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 22 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 30 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 37 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 38 days ago
2001 Chrysler 300M
Worst 2001 300M electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- random flashing of dash lights and headlights6
- died while driving without warning3
- stalling on deceleration1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2001 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.