- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 14 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 34 days ago
- March 18: FBI Warns Consumers About Car Hacking Vulnerabilities news | 49 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 64 days ago
2001 Chrysler 300M
Worst 2001 300M electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- random flashing of dash lights and headlights6
- died while driving without warning3
- stalling on deceleration1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2001 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.