- July 25: Fiat Chrysler Recall Failures: $105 Million Fine, Vehicle Buyback Program to Begin
- July 25: Over 1.7 Million Ram Trucks Recalled For Hyperactive Airbags
- July 24: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles After Jeep Hacking Incident
- July 22: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 350,000 SUVs Over Loose Engine Covers
- July 14: ARC Automotive Airbag Inflators Under Federal Investigation
2001 Chrysler 300M
Worst 2001 300M electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- random flashing of dash lights and headlights6
- died while driving without warning3
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2001 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.