2001 Chrysler 300M seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chrysler 300M:

2001 Chrysler 300M Owner Comments

Dec 172007

300M

On 12/17/07 I was in the back seat of a 2001 chyrsler 300M that was involved in an auto accident. We slipped on ice and hit a tree at appx. 50 miles an hour, my lap belt held my back while my shoulder harness did not. I was sitting behind the passenger. The crash caused me to have broken ribs, a broken back and internal injuries along with broken face bones from hitting the seat in front of me. The car was totaled. Is there any defect that I should be aware of that would cause the seat belt not to lock up or the car to loose such control on the ice?

- Rockford, IL, USA