2.2

2002 Chrysler 300M accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler 300M:

2002 Chrysler 300M Owner Comments

Jun 182006

300M 6-cyl

2002 Chrysler 300M driving on busy highway (RT20) at 40 mph, heard a loud bang, next think I knew I was laying flat in the car in back seat looking at ceiling. Rear seat back broke and seat fell backward, I found myself crossing double yellow line going into oncoming traffic. Called dealer Chrysler-Plymouth of schaumburg (ill) they claimed there was no recall on my car and charged me $467 for repairs to replace broken seat mechanisms. I brought in a copy of recall from internet, he said it did not apply to my car.

- Bloomingdale, IL, USA