7.0

2003 Chrysler 300M accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler 300M:

2003 Chrysler 300M Owner Comments

Apr 222013

300M 3.5L V6

dash lights and exterior lights flickering. This is a problem that I have been having with my car for the past 9 months. For me this is a safety issue Chrysler needs to address. I am not the only to have this problem and Chrysler has offered no solutions, the dealerships can't fix it, or they may not want to take the time to track down the real problem. When you rely only on diagnostic equipment that can only detect problems that the computer recognizes, this does not show up. Most recently I had the car in for 16 days as they tried to figure out why it was dying after starting and idling rough. The dealership replaced another camshaft position sensor (#3 since I bought the car used in 2011), crankshaft position sensor and it still idles poorly especially when all this electrical light show happens. I am about ready to cut my loses and get rid of the car.

- , Ponca City, OK, USA

Dec 012008

300M Special 3.2L V6

My gauge lights don't come on at night sometimes, just the mileage and if it's in park or d or whatever.

- , Edson, AB, Canada