8.0

2004 Chrysler 300M accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler 300M:

2004 Chrysler 300M Owner Comments

Aug 052013

300M

The chrome covering on both front door handles is peeling and has sliced my finger open enough to warrant a tetanus shot. The second time it sliced my finger I thought I was going to need stitches and if I had been able to pay for an emergency room trip, I would have gone. The last straw was when my 12 year old daughter sliced her fingers up when she was getting out of the car to compete in a basketball game. If you know this stuff is so damn sharp when it comes off, why not just leave it black plastic? Pain in the ass problem may have been too nice.

- , Dillon, MT, USA