3.0

2007 Chrysler Aspen fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chrysler Aspen:

2007 Chrysler Aspen Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Sep 012010

Aspen 8-cyl

The contact owns a 2007 Chrysler Aspen. The contact stated that while adding gasoline to her fuel tank the gasoline would spill back out. The vehicle was not inspected by a dealer nor had the vehicle been repaired. The failure mileage was approximately 41,000. Updated 12/14/2011 updated 05/23/11

- Manchester, MO, USA

Jul 152010

Aspen

The contact owns 2007 Chrysler Aspen. While parked and being fueled, the fuel tank overflowed while being filled instead of shutting the pump off. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where the technician stated the fuel tank and gas line need to be replaced. The approximate failure mileage was 27,000.

- Villa Park, IL, USA

Sep 012009

Aspen

Every time I fill up my gas tank the gas pump shuts off normally but when I remove the gas nozzle from my tank a huge amount of gas comes spewing out and sprays the side of my truck as well as the gas pump. It sometimes sprays out as much as four feet away. This is a major fire hazard as well as safety hazard for me, my passengers and anyone pumping gas in there own cars at the pump across from me. I have been to several different gas stations so as to rule out pump malfuctions and it happens every time at every gas station I visit

- Kingwood, TX, USA

Sep 012009

- Kingwood, TX, USA

Nov 012009

Aspen

Chrysler Aspen 2007 model gas tank overflows every time I fill up.

- Lafayette, LA, USA

Dec 152009

Aspen

Severe fuel back splash when filling gas tank.

- St. Augustine, FL, USA

Jan 032010

Aspen

2007 Chrysler Aspen fuel tank overflows at fill up spilling a significant amount of fuel down the vehicle and pooling on the ground. This releases an incredible amount of fuel vapors and presents a large gasoline fire hazard. This happens at every fill up.

- Highland Village, TX, USA