- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
- July 30: Chrysler Recalls Fiat500L For Knee Air Bag Failure
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls 792,000 Jeeps For Ignition Switch Problems
- July 19: Chrysler Lawsuit Filed After Jeep Grand Cherokee Fire
2007 Chrysler Aspen
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Chrysler Aspen
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2007 Chrysler Aspen by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Chrysler service shop immediately!
2007 Chrysler Aspen STEERING NHTSA Campaign #06V386000
Summary: On certain vehicles, the right front steering knuckle may have been improperly manufactured. Because of a broken cooling line, parts cast in tool cavity #63 on July 18 and July 19, 2006, may have a cold shut condition and could fracture.
Consequence: This could cause a loss of steering control and result in a crash without warning.
Actions: Dealers will inspect the recalled vehicles to identify the defective parts and replace if they are within that lot. The recall began on November 8, 2006. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #06V386000 »