- April 11: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Targets Truck Tie-Rod Problems
- April 3: Chrysler Recalls 867,000 SUVs for Brake Pedal Problems
- March 26: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger For Lifeless Low-Beam Headlights
- March 13: Feds Close Jeep Liberty Door Fires Investigation
- March 10: Chrysler Recalls 45,000 Vehicles to Update Software
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Ram ProMaster Vans For Sticky Accelerator Pedals
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 1: Car Dealer Sues Government Over 'Obamacare'
2007 Chrysler Aspen
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Chrysler Aspen
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2007 Chrysler Aspen by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Chrysler service shop immediately!
2007 Chrysler Aspen STEERING NHTSA Campaign #06V386000
Summary: On certain vehicles, the right front steering knuckle may have been improperly manufactured. Because of a broken cooling line, parts cast in tool cavity #63 on July 18 and July 19, 2006, may have a cold shut condition and could fracture.
Consequence: This could cause a loss of steering control and result in a crash without warning.
Actions: Dealers will inspect the recalled vehicles to identify the defective parts and replace if they are within that lot. The recall began on November 8, 2006. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #06V386000 »