2008 Chrysler Aspen body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chrysler Aspen:

2008 Chrysler Aspen Owner Comments

Feb 122012

Aspen 8-cyl Diesel

My lift gate on my 2008 Chrysler Aspen struck me in my head as I was standing under my gate to put something in my trunk of my vehicle which gave me a serious concussion. I feel as though this is very dangerous because of the speed of which the gate hit me in the head. Chrysler did not pay for this defect in which they told me it would be repaired after they sent a adjuster from detroit mi. To inspect my vehicle that was found defective. Thankyou

- Wilmington, DE, USA