- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 31 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 66 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 73 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 89 days ago
1995 Chrysler Cirrus
Worst 1995 Cirrus engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine shuts off while driving2
- engine will not turn over2
- runs like crap1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control33
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline22
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Cirrus Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Cirrus compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Cirrus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cirrus.