- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 32 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 67 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 74 days ago
1996 Chrysler Cirrus
Worst 1996 Cirrus steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly4
- NHTSA: Steering2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Cirrus Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Cirrus compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Cirrus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cirrus.