0.9

1998 Chrysler Cirrus engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chrysler Cirrus:

1998 Chrysler Cirrus Owner Comments

Aug 012008

Cirrus

I recently purchased a 1998 Chrysler Cirrus. Not even two weeks into driving I've been having problems with it. The car stops without any warning. I have taken it to 3 mechanics for them to hook it up to a computer with no resolution. The car stops when I am idle and stalls when I am driving. I have not driven the car once without it stopping on me. The check engine light only comes on when it stalls out. The engine has been replaced, new spark plugs, evg valve, fuel cleaning, asd relay, sensors, and so on. This is a big problem. Thanks

- Jacksonville, FL, USA