- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 2 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 6 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 38 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 73 days ago
1996 Chrysler Concorde
Worst 1996 Concorde steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion30
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly15
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.