- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 0 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 15 days ago
- March 30: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Fiat 500L For Hesitation Problems recalls | 25 days ago
1997 Chrysler Concorde
Worst 1997 Concorde engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaking oil1
- problems starting1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.