1998 Chrysler Concorde electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chrysler Concorde:

1998 Chrysler Concorde Owner Comments

Jul 072003

Concorde 6-cyl

The transmission on a 1998 Chrysler concord is malfunctioning. First I was told it was one part, the speed sensor. Then the same problem occured. This time I was told that the solonid pack needed to be replaced. Now my entire transmission needs to be replaced after spending money to repair piece by piece. Also, my car is over heating. I have taken it to the dealer 4 different times and the problem had not been resolved. I have paid over $2000 in payments and my car is not working.

- Silver Spring, MD, USA