1. replace catalytic converter (1 reports)
1999 Chrysler Concorde exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chrysler Concorde:

1999 Chrysler Concorde Owner Comments

Apr 202008

Concorde 2.7L

I dropped my son off at summer school last year and when I went to start my car to leave it would do nothing, That piece of Sh took almost 2 weeks after putting a new battery in and then it started but after that more went wrong, Some electrical, and more. Also my two front windows the drivers side wont work and the passenger side chooses when it wants to work and when it does it fall right off the track. Nice looking piece of GARBAGE, Oh and there was a Black guard right under my wipers that decided to one day fly off.

- , Buffalo, MN, USA