6.0

2001 Chrysler Concorde lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chrysler Concorde:

2001 Chrysler Concorde Owner Comments

May 012014

Concorde SLX

The headlights point off to one side and the other points like straight up. The adjustment screws seem to be missing. This got really bad when we put new lamps in. How can we adjust them so they point where they're supposed to without the adjustment screws. We think it might have been in an accident before my mother got it and when it was fixed they didn't put the screws back in. At night I can barely see to drive and other cars think I have my brights on.

- , Fort Wayne, IN, USA