2.5

2001 Chrysler Concorde transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chrysler Concorde:

2001 Chrysler Concorde Owner Comments

Jan 092004

Concorde 6-cyl

We own a 2001 Chrysler Concorde that has tranmission failure at 59,000 miles. This is the second person our community with the same vehicle to have this problem. I do have the name and address of this person. I have contacted Chrysler and been informed that the warrenty has expired and it is my problem to fix. It seems that I have heard of additional persons having this same problem, but I could not be sure of this.

- Gillett, WI, USA