6.7

2003 Chrysler Concorde brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Concorde:

2003 Chrysler Concorde Owner Comments

Jul 292003

Concorde 6-cyl

As I was traveling down a country road, going into town, I forgot something I needed at home. I attempted to stop, to turn around by putting my foot on the brake pedal. The pedal went to the floor and nothing happened. Luckily there was no other traffic and I was able to coast along the side of the road until I stopped. If this had hapened in town who knows the number of peolple who might have been injured.

- Coleman, MI, USA