2003 Chrysler Concorde steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler Concorde:

2003 Chrysler Concorde Owner Comments

Sep 302005

Concorde 6-cyl

This is the second time that the bolts holding the pulley for the power steering sheared off. The first time I was driving on the turnpike. The second time I was stopped at a traffic light. Both times I lost power steering. I am lucky that I had the strength to control the car. This has to be a manufacturers defect. I do not feel safe driving this car. The last incident occurred on 10/28/2006.

- Flourtown, PA, USA