2004 Chrysler Concorde suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler Concorde:

2004 Chrysler Concorde Owner Comments

Sep 272008

Concorde

I did not have a accident. But I have had this car for only 15 months and I've had to take this car in for the same defect several times and many times over and over again especially the last 3 months. I've had it with this car and I can't deal with this any more. And Toyota of escondido where we bought the car can't seem to get it right or give us another car.

- Vista , CA, USA

Dec 202004

Concorde 6-cyl

Vehicle tends to make a clicking noise from the steering column, shaking and vibration. Also, occurred from the steering wheel, making the ability to control the vehicle difficult.

- Lutz, FL, USA