2004 Chrysler Crossfire miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler Crossfire:

2004 Chrysler Crossfire Owner Comments

Jun 022016

The ignition will not turn my key at all!! I talked to the dealer and they said I may need a new ignition module

- Lawton, OK, USA

Dec 102014

Crossfire 6-cyl

I bought the car from id auto pensacola, fl, 850-418-8949, being told good condition, only one thing wrong, you have to stick an ink pin in the hole to place it in drive. In need of a car, single mom, and no money, he tells me to give me my old car as a trade and 1 thousand 2 hundred plus pay payments of $216 month starting of Jan 9th. Cost to me was $3667.57 my son & I drive off the lot my son & I, I notice this car is staying N first gear I was crying afraid it was going to catch fire any given moment.. had 45 miles to get home from the location. My son is 18, he can verify everything. I call the dealer and he told me no way was he responsible to pay for the car. And wouldn't! I said you knew you sold me a car that was a fire hazard and didn't have a good transmission! he said nothing he could do. I take the car to gulf breeze auto in gulf breeze it's about a 20 minute drive from my house driving it slow and in first gear to get it their. The car is still in the shop, I have a cost of $3745 to get it repaired.. I was told it isn't safe to drive it will catch fire with me. And it's un-fit for the road. I could cause others to be hurt as well if it caught fire. I have no means of transportation. I'm trying to get going to get a new job as private investigator have to do training down South for this new job. Son and I are walking 12 miles to the nearest store. I need help!! please someone help. I'm 56 and walking hurts, I worked hard to get this job education and all.. me and my son will be homeless soon if I can't get to work. Plus now I'm made to pay for a car I didn't even drive a day in. Please this car is a fire waiting to happen.. you can contact gulf breeze auto at 850-433-5527 I don't have money to repair this car and I'm now without job if I can't get to work. Please!! please!! help !!

- Navarre, FL, USA

Mar 272012

Vehicle shut down while driving and would not restart.

- Bowie, MD, USA