- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 3 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 38 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 61 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 71 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Chrysler Crossfire has a nasty habit of having the back window fall out. While there are reports of this happening to every model year (2004-08), the 2005 has it worst. Naturally this problem tends to happen beyond the standard 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty leaving owners to pick up the tab along with the shattered pieces of glass.
2.2hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 69,278 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.