- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 6 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 18 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 30 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 32 days ago
1995 Chrysler LHS
Worst 1995 LHS steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly8
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages7
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack4
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler LHS Model Years
Curious how the 1995 LHS compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler LHS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LHS.