- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 1 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 11 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 34 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 69 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 76 days ago
1996 Chrysler LHS
Worst 1996 LHS steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly15
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion14
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler LHS Model Years
Curious how the 1996 LHS compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler LHS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LHS.