- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 8 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 43 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 50 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 66 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 76 days ago
1995 Chrysler LeBaron
Worst 1995 LeBaron electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dashboard does not light up1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler LeBaron Model Years
Curious how the 1995 LeBaron compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler LeBaron overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeBaron.