1. replace entire fog light (1 reports)
1998 Chrysler Neon accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chrysler Neon:

1998 Chrysler Neon Owner Comments

May 032001

Neon CS

I own a Chrysler Neon of which I like very much as I have the CS model which is very rare in the U.K. , however recently I noticed that the glass on both fog lamps which are set in the front spoiler are both broken [ probably caused by small stones from the ground hitting them when driving at fast speeds , as they are very low to the ground ] so I phoned Chrysler parts dept to ask how much they would cost to repair , they told me that they could not sell me just the glass but that I would have to buy the whole fog lamp but they would cost 102.35 which is equal to about $146.69 this is a rip-off as they are about 5 or 6 times dearer than most other fog lamps for other makes , and you can only get them through Chrysler , I have tried to get them from Auto-Breakers but since this is such a rare model of Neon then I refuse to pay Chrysler's price the car is a 1998 model.

- , Edinburgh, Lothian, Scotland