1. wires will have to be replaced (1 reports)
2000 Chrysler Neon AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chrysler Neon:

2000 Chrysler Neon Owner Comments

Oct 072003

Neon Limited

MY neon is three years old. I hve already had to replace the tires and brakes. Still the brakes sneak all the time, expect when the repair services has it. They can never find the problem. I was advised to day that the neon cars were sent out with defects by the service manager. Of course they still charge and arm and a leg for services. Now my air conditoner is out, this will cost $400.00 to fix. My stero cassette player is out too. I guess now I will change it to a cd player. Why can't we all band together and sue, for defective merchandise?

- , Austin, TX, USA