- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 9 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 19 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 27 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 34 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 35 days ago
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.
Worst 2001 PT Cruiser accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked dashboard31
- radio LED and horn malfuntion2
- door unlocks when turning1
- fuel gauge doesn't work1
- power locks malfunctioning1
- stereo will not work after replacing the battery1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly6
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.5
- NHTSA: Child Seat3
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Base (Infant) 1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Anti-Theft Devices1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2001 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.