- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 4 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 14 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 37 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 72 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 79 days ago
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
body / paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.
Worst 2001 PT Cruiser body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine cradle rusted out2
- bumper is discolored1
- paint cracking on hood and top1
- water leak at hatch release1
- NHTSA: Structure53
- NHTSA: Structure: Body5
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2001 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.