- February 13: Chrysler Recalls Minivans To Replace Loose Windshields recalls | 1 days ago
- February 8: Jeep Grand Cherokees Keep Rolling Away investigations | 6 days ago
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Continental Airbags in SUVs and Minivans recalls | 7 days ago
- February 3: Recall: Dodge Charger Owners Get Free Wheel Chocks recalls | 11 days ago
- January 25: Chrysler Says Racketeering Lawsuit Filed by 'Disgruntled Dealers' news | 20 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.