- July 25: Chrysler Recalls 410,000 Vehicles Over Wiring Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- July 18: Feds Investigate Fiat Chrysler Sales Figures investigations | 7 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Pacifica Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Belts recalls | 15 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 18 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
fuel system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.
Worst 2001 PT Cruiser fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel leak1
- poor gas economy1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery16
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline10
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...9
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump6
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Carburetor System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Auxillary Tank1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Tank Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2001 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.