- August 21: Recall: Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitches That May Detach recalls | 8 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 12 days ago
- August 14: Fiat Chrysler Recalls RAM Trucks With Transfer Case Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 22 days ago
- August 6: Hackers Take Control of a 2014 Jeep Cherokee, Again news | 23 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 14,914 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem