- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 2 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 15 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 25 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 33 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 40 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser (Page 2 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.
1.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 86,702 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.