- July 25: Chrysler Recalls 410,000 Vehicles Over Wiring Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- July 18: Feds Investigate Fiat Chrysler Sales Figures investigations | 10 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Pacifica Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Belts recalls | 18 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 21 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, And Connections Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 30,694 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.